Equipment contains a cog belt conveyor which is operated by a DC-motor. Conveyor operations are executed by a pneumatic portal with a vacuum grabber.
Equipment serves as a great tool for handling objects with logic control.
Logic controlled conveyor/portal equipment part list:
- Siemens AG 300 with S7 control
- Cog belt conveyor with DC-motor operation and optical sensors
- Sorting unit for different material objects with its own operating equipment
- Pneumatic two-axis portal with a vacuum grabber, a four-valve group valve and magnetic sensors (5 pcs)
- Operating panel with operating switches
- Binary inputs (16 pcs) and binary outputs (16 pcs) which are wired to terminal blocks
- Cables for data transfer (PC-CPU, AG -> group valve)
- Components are pre-assembled, control and mechanics on their own separate installation platforms
- Textbook and exersice book with solutions
- User manuals for devices
- Technical information