With the stepper motor educational platform the student will learn the basics of stepper motor technology, which enables the student to build stepper motor actuators into systems used in the industry and to maintain them.
After completing the exercises the student:
- Is able to identify the structure of the stepper motor and it’s control methods
- Knows how to independently build (assembly, wiring and connecting) a one-axis stepper motor into a working system by examining connection drawings and the manufacturers’ datasheets.
- Can control a stepper motor actuator by programming adequate code on a PC-based programming interface
- Is familiar with troubleshooting possible errors and interferences and removing them
3J-AMK training equipment includes:
- Control center
- Stepper motor control and amplifying units
- A stepper motor
- Cog belt equipment with required proximity sensors
- Required assembly-, wire- and connector equipment needed for assembly
- Performance orientated exercises with solutions
- Equipment user manuals
- Programming tutorials
- Technical information